We’re having a heatwave

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum We’re having a heatwave

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

We’re having a heatwave……….Ooh I feel a song coming on.
    Yippeeee!!!! It’s set to carry on for at least another week as the high pressure moves northwards. Here’s Wrexham’s weather for the next 10 days.
    Then from 27th July it’s set to cool down with rain and maybe the odd thunder storm.

Wrexham, Wales – 10 day Weather forecast | MSN Weather UK

harry
    Participant

Didn’t it used to be called ‘summer’?:confused:

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

It did used to be called summer but the past couple of years have been awful summers so we are being treated this year. I am going to make the most of it and top up my tan :)

Rondetto
    Participant

When we were having a cold wet June, the headlines in the press said we were going to have wet and cold summers for the next 10 years, then the next day the heat wave started. What do they know?:p

Rob
    Participant

Does this mean summer is now over?

Rondetto
    Participant

Looks that way, it was nice while it lasted.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I bought a new jacket just before the nice weather and it’s been hanging in the wardrobe waiting to be worn. If tomorrows promised thunder materialises I will be able to try it out. If I had known the effect it had on the weather I would have bought it earlier! :D

Rondetto
    Participant

Yep, it looks like the winter clothes will be coming out again soon.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

MMA Event coming to north east Wales this weekend!

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News