We're getting a Community Speed Camera in Gresford!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum We're getting a Community Speed Camera in Gresford!

• Author

zinger
    Participant

Is there a history of people being knocked down in this vicinity? I would have thought that there was a bigger issue with parking outside school when there isn’t room for other cars to get past. Anyone speeding over those dreadful ramps would do serious damage to their cars. I am all for 20 mph during school hours with an hour either side with 30 mph during weekends & holidays. Not quite sure where the speed camera would be located.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=138631]Is there a history of people being knocked down in this vicinity? I would have thought that there was a bigger issue with parking outside school when there isn’t room for other cars to get past. Anyone speeding over those dreadful ramps would do serious damage to their cars. I am all for 20 mph during school hours with an hour either side with 30 mph during weekends & holidays. Not quite sure where the speed camera would be located.

[/quote]

I believe that there is talk of removing speed bumps from UK roads, at great cost to the taxpayer, due to them creating extra levels of pollution. Of course this advice is from Gove who most likely isn’t bothered about the environment or seeing people being mowed down in the street.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=138619]

Just hope none of your family gets knocked over and killed by a speeder!

Dick by name and dick by nature

[/quote]

You obviously think it funny for careless drivers to kill and maim people.

[/quote]

fixed it for you.

I’m sure he doesn’t find it funny at all.

Daave63
    Participant

Isn’t anyone gonna mention the filthy luca that the pigs are gonna be raking in man?

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=138686]Isn’t anyone gonna mention the filthy luca that the pigs are gonna be raking in man?

[/quote]

It’s a community speed camera so the miscreants are just witten to not fined.
    It’s “Lucre” by the way ;)

AMA Express
    Participant

Well IMHO, unless you happen to be Tony Angelino, it’s ‘Written’ not ‘witten’.

IMHO
    Participant

[quote quote=138703]Well IMHO, unless you happen to be Tony Angelino, it’s ‘Written’ not ‘witten’.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/93VbNiVpAXw?feature=oembed&#8221; allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

[/quote]

Cwying with laughter here :)

Daave63
    Participant

Cwassic! 😂

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News