Wembley Here Wrexham Come Again !

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wembley Here Wrexham Come Again !

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

You wait the best part of 150 years for Wrexham to go to Wembley and then they go TWICE in one season!! They are unbeaten there so far !

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I was holding my breath waiting for the final score to come up on the web. I am so pleased for the club and supporters.

Rondetto
    Participant

Congratulations the reds, you’ve done the town very proud. Now finish the job off. There will never be a better chance of regained league status.
    The Conference is a hard league to get out of.
    The town will be empty again next Sunday, let’s hope they can come home victorious.

Rob
    Participant

Match report up – Wrexham Secure Wembley Promotion Chance | Wrexham.com with some added pics

morrell-clarke-500x394.jpg

Rondetto
    Participant

Very proud of them, thanks for the pics.

Sam
    Participant

Credit where credit is due, Well done. Just make the next 90 minutes the best ever !
    I just wish the outcome at Wembley was as predictable as the local dignitaries coming out in their masses to back Wrexham FC during this recent string of success.
    Just for them, you can’t miss it, off the bypass at B&Q and follow the signs for town centre. You’ll go down about 500yds (garage on right hand side), speed camera on the left. You have arrived.
    If you go past the train station, turn around !

NJones
    Participant

@wrexview 6054 wrote:

You wait the best part of 150 years for Wrexham to go to Wembley and then they go TWICE in one season!! They are unbeaten there so far !

Great statistic- unbeaten once in 150 years!

Darlofan
    Participant

As a Darlington fan I have a lot in common with Wrexham fans and wish them all the best at Wembley. They deserve promotion after all they’ve been through the last few years. Just hope they don’t carry on up the leagues as I’d like to see us playing Wrexham again in the next 6-7 years(once we get back up the leagues!!).

Rondetto
    Participant

Good luck with Darlington, good team that deserve to be back too. No point in defending much on Sunday, they must go all out to get early goals.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I know nothing about football but my husband said the same thing so it must be true!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News