Welsh nationalists Plaid Cymru who are the kidding

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Welsh nationalists Plaid Cymru who are the kidding

• Author

Matt
    Participant

The only real people on this entire forum are Daave and Sheefag. Everyone else is either a Russian bot or Cllr Pritchard in disguise. I’m actually a Russian Cllr Pritchard.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Dobro pozhalovat’, tovarishch, priyatno znat’, chto yest’ druz’ya, u menya yest’ druz’ya zdes —

Welcome comrade nice to know there are fellows I have friends on here

The Speaking Truth
    Participant

After watching the last council
    Meeting webcast. I find it strange that Plaid go on about IPads ect, yet the council are required to use headphones for 1 person who speaks Welsh when he feels like doing so. Surely this comes at a cost? I’m not against Welsh speaking but there’s some hypocrisy when doing it to suit, especially when the tax payer has to fund the bill for equipment to enable translation.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News