Weather warning

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weather warning

• Author

MP1953
    Participant

@pete 16986 wrote:

It was mild (+10° from this morning) and drizzly about 5:30 this evening.

Overtaking lane of the A483 at Rhostyllen and Park Road in Rhosymedre were still part flooded though. Was there a biblical downpour earlier or can the roads just not cope with normal weather?!

i think you will find that the road grids/drains are rarely cleaned these days, then the water has no where to go, you have to ring up to get them cleared now apparently .. Cuts ??

Rob
    Participant

@MP1953 16988 wrote:

i think you will find that the road grids/drains are rarely cleaned these days, then the water has no where to go, you have to ring up to get them cleared now apparently .. Cuts ??

I have contacted Highways / Councils before now over a dodgy spot on the bypass – and it gets cleaned on occasion but its still bad after a downpour. I have seen a couple of cars in the hedge nearby after rain as well sadly.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News