Weather in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weather in Wrexham

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Good point, one that my wife mentioned on Sunday, I saw a a bloke outside having trouble getting his car out of the snow, (A Polish bloke as it happened) his wheels kept spinning and spinning. So I said to the bloke, gently let the clutch out and the wheels have a better chance to grip. I got him away in no time. That was when my wife said, “He should be used to snow from Poland”
    By the way, he never even said Thank you, whereas as another neighbour was full of praise for me helping him get to work.

justjojo2011
    Participant

There’s only one problem with clearing paths and driveways.. when it freezes, it becomes a death trap

@Rondetto 4858 wrote:

Good point there, I have shovelled and brushed a path for some of the elderly ladies by us.

Rondetto
    Participant

They are all clear where I shovelled, no icy patches at all.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

depends where the pole was from e.g. by the sea. I learnt last year that if you live close to port of helsinki in finland, you hardly get any snow same with Tallin in Estonia or even here in Barna.

And of course depends if he was a pole: As there are slavic language countries on the med.

Rondetto
    Participant

I’ve spent quite a lot of time in Balkan countries, I’m sure I can tell the difference.

jimbow
    Participant

Here we go again from Wayneinspain,questioning your observations.It is a wonder he did not ask you to prove he was a pole.

Rondetto
    Participant

No problem.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@jimbow 5107 wrote:

Here we go again from Wayneinspain,questioning your observations.It is a wonder he did not ask you to prove he was a pole.

I bet 90% of wrexham people (including myself) wouldn’t know how to distinguish polish from any other slavic language.

But unless you know someone is polish, how can you claim that they are?

There is xenophobia towards the poles in wrexham wouldn’t you admit? Even though one of their number was wrexham’s best player on sunday.

jimbow
    Participant

Obviously Rondetto must be in the 10% who am I to question his observations?

Rondetto
    Participant

The only point I have to agree with is that Adrian Cieslewicz was Wrexham’s star man on Sunday. dobranoc.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News

Free Easter Egg Hunt in Wrexham city centre tomorrow!

News