Weather in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weather in Wrexham

• Author

djrus
    Participant

Can’t believe we all got to Wembley with only one minor accident reported! Major exercise to clear the roads!

Rondetto
    Participant

Oh no!!! Opened the blinds this morning to see where I’d cleared with the shovel, covered in snow again and it was still snowing.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Luckily the snow this morning didn’t last long. The pavements are still a bit slippy but in the town centre some are clear some are not. The only time my feet slipped was when I stood to one side to let a pushchair have the path. I kept upright so my dignity is intact lol

Rondetto
    Participant

My daughter slipped in Island Green this morning, hurt her arm and chest. It was slushy in places and icy in others They’ve given minus 3c for tonight.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

If the temperature does plummet as predicted I am wearing skates to work. If you see me portraying Bambi taking his first steps please do not laugh!

Rondetto
    Participant

:D:D

I’ve got to go out 6am, so I’m hoping I don’t have to scrape ice off the car.

wrexview
    Participant

If you have been grateful for the ability to buy local this week during the bad weather, then carry on supporting them so that next time they are still there!

Rondetto
    Participant

Agreed, I always buy local as much as I can. We have some great markets here with marvelous butchers etc.

Rondetto
    Participant

When I was in the surgery today I was amazed at all the foreign names coming up for the GP’s, some I wouldn’t be able to pronounce
    or even spell. There was more foreigners there than British.
    My daughter spent 5 hours in A&E yesterday when she slipped on ice in town, it was full of Polish and Romanian people.

zinger
    Participant

That’s why you have to wait for 4 weeks to see your own doctor. We are not geared up for all the extra people we have living here now & it will get worse. But I wonder why so many none British were there. I would have thought that they would be used to snow.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News