Weather in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weather in Wrexham

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Never thought of that, good point though, there may be a lot down there today. Let’s hope they start back all happy tomorrow.

Jan
    Participant

Does anyone know if the buses will be running tomorrow (Mon 25th)?

Rondetto
    Participant

Hard to say Jan, no schools anyway. So I doubt they will be running a full service until all roads are open. It depends where you are coming from.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I hope they are running in the morning as it’s doubtful we will be able to drive into Wrexham. I shall check the council web site in the morning and here is a good place to look as well.

Rondetto
    Participant

I’m going to attempt to get the car out in the morning, first timer since last Thursday. Been shovelling around it earlier, I just hope the side roads are passable.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I was going to walk in but conditions underfoot are treacherous and very slippy. I am not going to walk four miles to work under present conditions. If there are no buses I shall be aol and lose a day’s pay.

Rondetto
    Participant

My son in law lives in Johnstown and works in Kelloggs on the trading estate, he got to work on Friday in his 4×4. A guy living in Coedpoeth couldn’t get his motorbike out so jogged from Coedpoeth to Kelloggs, took him an hour and a half but he got there. I wouldn’t and couldn’t do that.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I am too old to jog anywhere! I am committed to my work but I will not endanger my health to get there.

Rondetto
    Participant

Same here, I do the gym a few times a week and that’s enough for me.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

My exercise for the day is to get out of bed in the morning lol

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News