Weather in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weather in Wrexham

• Author

Huw
    Participant

Well my Wife and I have just got back from a Wedding! The happy couple were determined to go ahead whatever the weather! Fair do’s to them it was a lovely day. Cold though!

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Hope they had their wedding photos taken indoors!

Rondetto
    Participant

I still cant get my car out, it’s frozen over night and the snow hasn’t thawed at all.
    Saw lots of people walking into town with Wrexham FC banners, on their way to Wembley.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Hope they all make it. It’s bad conditions for walking at the moment.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

:mad:And still it snows.

Rondetto
    Participant

Yep, still coming down and blowing a blizzard, I wish it would turn to rain now but that seems far off by the forecast.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Snow worse than we thought [IMG]http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Philspix/media/polarbearonstreet21.jpg.html[/IMG]

polarbearonstreet21.jpg Photo by Philspix | Photobucket

Rondetto
    Participant

Ha ha!! Well done, what a great photo. The side streets in Rhosddu are terrible, it would help if the council could thrown some sand and salt on them.

jimbow
    Participant

The Council have not done a bad job.The snow fall is the worst for some 40 years.If they have tickets for Wembley you could not expect them to give that up.With the mass exodus to Wembley the message is last one out put the lights out.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Will do lol

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News