WCBC Budget Cuts – Kerbcraft

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum WCBC Budget Cuts – Kerbcraft

• Author

NJones
    Participant

Wrexham council- Michelle Cook does exist as she has made a difference to the way people think about resources and has put the community first. Maybe you should look to you members to see if they exist. They are the ones making ill informed decisions that affect a lot of people without consideration. Wrexham council should take note of people like Michelle and seek such people to represent the community to ensure they are accurately represented. Wake up Wrexham council. You are out of touch and out of time.

michellecook
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 4331 wrote:

Where did the quote come from? You must be having an effect on the council for them to comment.

It was passed on by the person who is being blamed for making me up :D Hilarious really, on one of the letters I gave my full address, any moron could check the electoral roll, I also have a council issued CRB :rolleyes:

michellecook
    Participant

@NJones 4334 wrote:

Wrexham council- Michelle Cook does exist as she has made a difference to the way people think about resources and has put the community first. Maybe you should look to you members to see if they exist. They are the ones making ill informed decisions that affect a lot of people without consideration. Wrexham council should take note of people like Michelle and seek such people to represent the community to ensure they are accurately represented. Wake up Wrexham council. You are out of touch and out of time.

Thank you. If members don’t exist, that may explain why they aren’t answering my emails :rolleyes:

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@michellecook 4342 wrote:

It was passed on by the person who is being blamed for making me up :D Hilarious really, on one of the letters I gave my full address, any moron could check the electoral roll, I also have a council issued CRB :rolleyes:

You would think the council would have checked their system before accusing you of being fictitious. It’s no wonder we have no confidence in the council when they pull daft tricks like this. Keep plugging away Michelle, you are definitely having an effect on them.

michellecook
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 4344 wrote:

You would think the council would have checked their system before accusing you of being fictitious. It’s no wonder we have no confidence in the council when they pull daft tricks like this. Keep plugging away Michelle, you are definitely having an effect on them.

Thank you, I intend to. We still have a vital member of staff being pushed out of their job on April 8th. Might make me unpopular, but who cares :p

thewayneinspain
    Participant

525213_566040723407843_24677758_n.jpg

michellecook
    Participant

Sad week, this week. Wendy, who has been one of the co-ordinators since Kerbcraft began in Wrexham is leaving :(

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News