Waterworld Carpark Video

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Waterworld Carpark Video

• Author

ParkingPolice
    Participant

How blue Badge works in wrexham…. if you hve high rate mobility DLA/PIP you are automatically allowed a badge, if you have low rate benifits, or no benifits but you have a genuine medical need you may get a blue badge based on support from a doctors letter / social worker etc.

This lady with MS actually assults the man in the video when watched back, there is no justice for him, he is threated with physical violence at least three times, when the tobacco is knocked out of his hand, that is actually battery,

So the head line should read ” Disabled woman, chases down and assults man who damaged her car”

I do know that MS comes and go in the early stages, however I also know it’s a little ” blatant” to upload a video while running, and screaming and assulting a man, when you are claiming to be disabled

I have a friend who is younger than the lady in the video, and had a blue badge and gets all the dirty looks in wrexham for using spaces, they certainly couldn’t cover that grassy downhill section of the car park at that speed, also if we assume a parking pay is 2 meters wide, she covers at least 10 of them, which is 20 meters, quite quickly.

Metalhead
    Participant

I have known the lady who this incident happened to and her family for many years, ParkingPolice you are beyond wrong with your assumptions.

Daave63
    Participant

Dear Mr Metalhead,
    I do not know the lady in the vid, but I admire her bravery for confronting the drugged up litt…. oh sorry NosyParking.. the unfortunate little waif tourist, the confused state he was in it looked liked he didn’t know if he was talking to a man, woman or a tree for that matter, and may have just lashed out [in self defence of course] at the lady at any point.
    Again the point that NosyParking is making, totally missing the point that criminal damage was caused to the ladies car, rendering it unusable for at least a few weeks, which being disabled or not will cause inconvenience and extra cost.

I hope the moron who trampled over another car in the Crescent Road car park the other night wasn’t an unfortunate little tourist or NosyParking will be campaigning for compo to be awarded for paint damage to his nike’s and designer jeans!!

ParkingPolice
    Participant

Yeah, but she could be the nicest person in the world, she assults the man multiple times, and uses vile lanugauge she comes over as a real treat.

as for the criminal element… Yes what the man did is very wrong, but it highlights the huge social problems today, where someone who can’t get work or employment or help to move on, is so desperate he has to smash up a car, what did he is very very wrong, and I am not missing that,

BUT I Would like to point out miss-use of a blue badge is also criminal, and this lady is clearly able to run 20 yards, then assult a man … that doesn’t strike me as someone with mobility problems,

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=108384]…….where someone who can’t get work or employment or help to move on, is so desperate he has to smash up a car[/quote]
    [quote quote=108384]……. and this lady is clearly able to run 20 yards, then assult a man … that doesn’t strike me as someone with mobility problems, [/quote]

Not many job interviews involve BlueBadge sprinters or smashing up a Corsa.

What’s your point exactly Mr ParkingPlod?

ParkingPolice
    Participant

The point … ok

This ” news ” website drums up a story based on a weeks old video it finds on youtube, it shows a crime which no one should have to deal with, if you listen to the guy in the video, he says he had work, now he doesn’t it seems his accomadtion was tied to it, as saying it’s nice, it’s warm being arrested we can assume he’s on the streets.. he wants to go home, obviously doesn’t have the funds, terrible for him, ( the paper IGNORE’ all of this)

THEN

we realise the video is shot, while a lady is running, and screaming at this man, she assults him in the video, also a crime, and is using a blue blade when it’s obvious from the video she isn’t quite in need of one.

So my point is this, WHY is the website promoting this story? it’s weeks old … is it because it’s lets hate on the mirgrants day? why isn’t it picking out the disabled track sprinter? if it’s non-pc enough to drum up hate towards easten europeans it should be non pc enough to mention the facts about the running and assult by the disabaled person ?

It’s one sided bad journalism which hasn’t picked out the fact, that there is no video of the guy smashing the car, the police said a man was arrested at that place / time, but it’s not uncommon for people to picked up in that area of town, so it’s assuming it’s the guy

it’s also totally missed the fact the woman assults the man in the video also a crime, it’s one sided it’s lazy, that’s my point

Sheefag
    Participant

Why are you so angry about this?

Daave63
    Participant

Listen up NosyParking you thick head, my post was a million miles away from being ‘let’s hate the migrant’s day’ The moron who smashed up the car just happened to be from abroad – Poland I believe, so does that really make him a migrant? – if the moron had been from Wrexham I still would have been as incensed when :
    a) I saw the video & b) after I had read your trash on here Nosy!
    What would your comments have been if the moron had been one of our own home-grown ones, please enlighten me?
    Also, you say ‘if you listen to the guy in the video, he says he had work, now he doesn’t it seems his accommodation was tied to it’ did you have subtitles on yours, because I couldn’t understand a word he slurred – do you speak the lingo perhaps?
    If the moron hates it here so much, why did he come in the first place – easy money, benefits, able to indulge in his glass breaking fetish etc..etc.. or even visit the Citizen’s Advice or the Polish embassy for help. Or NosyParking, why don’t you put your money where your gob is and drive him home…perhaps you can smash up a few cars and see how much sympathy you get! Oh, and by the way, while you are there, do us all a favour and stay there!!

zinger
    Participant

I know nothing about the people in the video but can see no excuse for smashing all the windows in someone’s car wherever it was parked. If everyone in the country who lost their job behaved like that there wouldn’t be any car windows left. His being Polish has no bearing on the fact that he is a moronic vandal. I am with the woman on this one. At least she captured his face on video. I must have missed the assault.

Sheefag
    Participant

Perhaps it’s a kinetic form of interpretive dance.
    Once the Artshub is up and running, there’ll be grants for this sort of thing.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News