Waterworld Carpark Video

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Waterworld Carpark Video

• Author

ParkingPolice
    Participant

Video Confrontation Between Driver & Man Accused Of Smashing Car Windows

^ Lady who seems to be alone, calls out and chases down criminal on foot, while recording with a mobile phone.

Parked in a disabled spot… so she is clearly not disabled physically, she can run over rough terrain, so….

So, either she is parked illegally no blue badge.

she is parking on someone elses badge ( illegal if they aren’t presant, appears to be alone)

story seems to miss this, just to attack a polish guy

dagg
    Participant

Maybe she was parked in a disabled parking space, it still doesn’t give someone the right to smash the car up.
    Also how come it takes the police over 5 minutes to come across the car park.

R T
    Keymaster

It could be worth exploring the person’s youtube channel that might make you rethink those remarks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPobrRbQMaLt7_CSApo5HQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

There is one specific video entitled “Blue badge related abuse” , with the caption “I am 29, i was diagnosed with MS 8 years ago, this is the abuse from a “disabled” woman who didn’t believe my blue badge belongs to me simply because I am young!”

ParkingPolice
    Participant

Yeah, I’ll be making a complaint about her, thanks for the YT, – You see shes RUNS after someone over rough ground…. even if she has MS she is clearly able to RUN over a grass verge, while hurling abuse at a man, while holding a camera,

She is really suffering from fatigue and other ms problems isn’t she?

” lady with MS has care broken into, RUNS after the man, calling him out and screaming, and whole twitching from the MS is able to hold mobile phone camera stedy ”

what a ****** benifit cheat, report all sides or non at all

Ferret
    Participant

I think we get the point that she RUNS. But Mail Online best practice would go something like “she RUNS – FACT”. Nice outrage mind.

ParkingPolice
    Participant

so how does she have a right to a disabled space? being that it’s for those with mobility problems, not track sprinters, it’s wrexham pick on the immigrants that’s fine, but leave people scamming free parking

wxm2016
    Participant

She also says how its her wifes car and her wife and children need to go home in it… one of the children could be disabled. MS doesn’t effect you all the time and being that shes in the baths car park if she has been swimming it relaxes the muscles and lessens the effects of MS. Maybe you should gain some sort of education in illnesses and disabilities before you judge people for having a none visible condition.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=108301]so how does she have a right to a disabled space? being that it’s for those with mobility problems, not track sprinters, it’s wrexham pick on the immigrants that’s fine, but leave people scamming free parking

[/quote]
    Fcuk off parkingpolice what kind of prick are you? Have you not see the vid the knob-head looks off his head and I would have crawled over hot-coals to catch him if he’d have touched my car. People like you make me ashamed to be local!! Cnut!

janeywxm
    Participant

My understanding of blue badge schemes and mobility cars is that you need to be in receipt of enhanced mobility pip or the high rate of dla moblility. The current requirement is that you cannot be able to walk more than 20 metres. So clearly she is doing more than that. I am not saying when she has relapsed she does not need the disabled space but when in remission she clearly does not.

The video of her arguing with the disabled lady about the disabled space was also a blatant setup of that woman just so she could video her.

Just my opinion

Janey

sarah727
    Participant

I’m utterly disgusted in the majority of the comments above. I cannot express how angry they have made me. This is my wife that you have all so happily and easily decided is a fraud! I suggest you educate yourselves regarding MS and the types of symptoms you can experience and how unpredictable it can be. She is completely entitled to a blue badge and uses it appropriately. I was driving on this particular day because she had not been well and yes while she may have run after him she was certainly not well after it due to the adrenaline and exertion. You have no idea what her life is like and what she has to go through. She is also in constant pain due to a back muscle that is in constant spasm. This can make getting out of cars difficult and has to open her door wide which often requires parking in a disabled bay (one of many reasons she often needs a disabled bay). I can also assure you that the original video of the woman is in no way a FAKE and is unfortunately something that she often has to put up with. Many others are also subject to this sort of abuse because they are not in a wheelchair or “look” disabled. This is the reason she set up her Invisible Illnesses page and is a keen fundraiser. Maybe if you took time to look at this you may just change your minds!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News