Volunteers take over from Council Workers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Volunteers take over from Council Workers

• Author

Nen
    Participant

By the way Daave63 and I have had clear the air talks – it appears that my innocent use of terminology vis a vis “beggars / choosers” in relation to people in rented social accommodation has clearly upset Daave and that was not my intention. We have agreed to draw a line under this exchange.

END OF!!!

Sheefag
    Participant

Gawd knows Nen, it’s probably some long forgotten Masonic code for unnatural acts judging by the reaction.

Nen
    Participant

[quote quote=111387]Gawd knows Nen, it’s probably some long forgotten Masonic code for unnatural acts judging by the reaction.

[/quote]

Ha ha, yeah, he certainly knew what buttons to push to get a reaction – talk about hitting a raw nerve!

Sheefag
    Participant

‘ere mate, You calling me a TENANT?

Daave63
    Participant

By the way Hen, 2 big points here,
    1st, Whilst I agree that Shefag and I are probably two of the most intelegent, humorous and yes sarcastic thread posters and contributors on here, but your assumption that “these two to run our area “ and that we are a “ bunch of multi millionaires who know the cost of everything and the value of absolutely nothing” is way off, admittedly a little flattering!.

2nd, I have to admit that your posts can be a little vague or difficult to understand at the best of times, but your statement that “ Daave63 and I have had clear the air talks – it appears that my innocent use of terminology vis a vis “beggars / choosers” in relation to people in rented social accommodation has clearly upset Daave and that was not my intention. We have agreed to draw a line under this exchange.” I obviously missed. I will however accept your apology in a retrospective air and with the grovelling respect and need for acceptance that it was obviously aiming for.
    Daave63 [that’s Mr to you chummy]

Ps Shefag, I wish to make it clear, that yes I am a HouseRenter, but that does not make my son a RentBoy!!

Sheefag
    Participant

I fear you may have the wrong end of the stick Daave.
    I believe that Nen is quite clearly referring the the Right Honourables Atkinson and Bailey.

Might I also point out that as a tenant, YOU’RE MY WIFE NOW DAAVE.

Nen
    Participant

[quote quote=111395]By the way Hen, 2 big points here,
    1st, Whilst I agree that Shefag and I are probably two of the most intelegent, humorous and yes sarcastic thread posters and contributors on here, but your assumption that “these two to run our area “ and that we are a “ bunch of multi millionaires who know the cost of everything and the value of absolutely nothing” is way off, admittedly a little flattering!.

2nd, I have to admit that your posts can be a little vague or difficult to understand at the best of times, but your statement that “ Daave63 and I have had clear the air talks – it appears that my innocent use of terminology vis a vis “beggars / choosers” in relation to people in rented social accommodation has clearly upset Daave and that was not my intention. We have agreed to draw a line under this exchange.” I obviously missed. I will however accept your apology in a retrospective air and with the grovelling respect and need for acceptance that it was obviously aiming for.
    Daave63 [that’s Mr to you chummy]

Ps Shefag, I wish to make it clear, that yes I am a HouseRenter, but that does not make my son a RentBoy!!

[/quote]

1. I was talking about Mr Atkinson’s lot, the Tories
    2. Was just a bit of satire based on the “Two Andies” combined with a round about apology :-)

Daave63
    Participant

Ah Ha!! I trump you both, as I knew he was referring to the Atkinson Diet [No real change – but guaranteed to lose pounds!] Shefag, and Hen, Hen Hen Hen Hen Hen, I do like you, but satire is usually funny and/or clever and besides I’m his wife now.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News