Volunteers take over from Council Workers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Volunteers take over from Council Workers

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Spot on Dylan, spot on.

This is the typical calibre of the typical Wrexham local politician in clear view for all to see, CHILDISH AND SELF SERVING.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

Hi all,

To clear the air the two Andrews have had a chat. It appears my innocent use of terminology in terms of residence has clearly upset AA and that was not the intention of my piece .
    As that appears so I apologised and that was accepted.
    I also accept my opening remark yesterday may have been more ” in the moment” than measured.
    We have agreed to draw a line on this exchange,

End of!

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=111348]End of![/quote]

The above phrase is usually used as a childish and arrogant assumption that the user has taken control of the debate and closed it.

You have both shown yourselves as childish and self-serving, no amount of ‘End Of’ will erase people’s memories.

Are either of you familiar with the legal phrase of American origin, ‘Unring The Bell’?

The Monitor
    Participant

Hmm perhaps we should have unpaid volunteer councillors. Now, that would provide a large saving.

99DylanJones
    Participant

You mean to go back to the ‘good old days’!in the 70′ when all Councillors took on the role because they wanted to give back to their community so carried out the role with no payments.

Sheefag
    Participant

Now you’re talking.

The Monitor
    Participant

Precisely :) ah ….

Daave63
    Participant

Oh for god sake Shefag, let it be END OF, please!!!!

Sheefag
    Participant

Shut it, HOUSERENTER.

Nen
    Participant

Deary me – I am worried if we are relying on the likes of these two to run our area – bickering on a public forum! Well, makes little difference to me as I won’t be voting Tory – bunch of multi millionaires who target the disabled for cuts! They know the cost of everything and the value of absolutely nothing.

By the way, what’s all this renting fuss? Is it trying to make the point that Atkinson is only living in Wrexham for convenience reasons?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News