Ty Pawb – Very disappointed :-(

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ty Pawb – Very disappointed :-(

• Author

Alunh
    Participant

Am I the only one yawning? Yawn

Council Watcher
    Participant

It appears the second stall in Ty Pawb has given their notice in to the Council last week and are closing at the end of August. This is before all of the units have even opened up- not a good sign. There have been some one-off holiday club activities but these are due to close at the end of the month and there has not been anything done to promote any further daytime activities after the school holidays.

Unless some of the stall holders have a large cash reserve they are prepared to use up to keep their stall open it would appear there will be more following the two closures in the very near future- some have already been operating on reduced hours.

Sheefag
    Participant

Bare knuckle fighting used to bring the punters into ‘Wasps’ and ‘The Coal ‘Ole’ in the 70’s.

Ty Pawb would be ideal for it and it would be a lovely way of involving local travellers in the community.

Captain C
    Participant

Will you stop posting things such as that Sheefag, I hate it when I agree with you.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

They should start cow back riding in Ty Pawb. Loads of empty space and it was always popular in the Beast Market!

I think its fair to say that the entire project has been a world class………..failure.

Sack the board.

Sheefag
    Participant

It wouldn’t cost much to convert it into an excellent indoor market.

Lets spend the money wisely. We can put Wrexham on the global map by building the worlds largest grid so that we can pour the rest of our cash down it.

Sheefag
    Participant

I and I’m sure, many others, would pay good money to watch local councillors, mud-wrestling with Alligators in warm, safe and dry surroundings.

A quick Google search reveals a dearth of such venues in Wales.

Gap in the market, right there.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

PANIC OVER!!

“Wrexham graduate commissioned to design second phase of ‘Wal Pawb’”

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

The topic ‘Ty Pawb – Very disappointed :-(’ is closed to new replies.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News