Ty Pawb – success

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ty Pawb – success

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

I don’t think cash cow is the correct term for Ty Pawb.

Cash cow – a business, investment, or product that provides a steady income or profit.

Sheefag
    Participant

That’s a Nissan innit?

AMA Express
    Participant

Nah, that’s A Squashki.

janeywxm
    Participant

I really wanted Ty Pawb and defended the cost and could not wait for it to be here. I went along on opening day and have been back a couple of times since and am so disappointed with the place! It really is not up to scratch and it certainly is not what I envisaged.

It looks unfinished, there is no vibe and compared to other art hubs I visit it fails miserably.

Janey

Council Watcher
    Participant

Janey- a number of the original supporters have changed their minds as well.. full of promise yet nothing to meet the original expectations.
    Bank holiday weekend and nothing papers to have been on as nothing is on the website

bubble
    Participant

On the Tŷ Pawb website, the photos for the food court bring to my mind people sheltering in a local school gymnasium, perhaps due to flooded homes. It just looks so uninspiring.

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=149771]On the subject of flooding, there’s a bloke in a beret who’s pissed himself. Now there’s inclusive for you.[/quote]

Sheefag, I must take issue with you on this, and your accusations against this man.
    I don’t know how you’ve got the gall to call that a beret – surely it’s a flat cap?

OMG, thank you! This has really amused me. Though I feel a little sorry for the man in the hat.

Perhaps he confused Tŷ Pawb with Plât Bach and thought he was visiting a Tŷ Bach?

bubble
    Participant

Sheefag, were you censored or did you delete it yourself?
    The photo is still on the Tŷ Pawb food court webpage.

Sheefag
    Participant

I’ve been censored unfortunately. I can confirm however, that the gentleman remains moist.

Sheefag
    Participant

Meanwhile at Ty Pawb, the first of the new council sponsored Gwenfro Bathing Machines is unveiled.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News