Ty Pawb Opening — are you one oif the ellite!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ty Pawb Opening — are you one oif the ellite!!

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Had a flyer through the door for the opening day yesterday. Was of the understanding that every single household in the town or county area has received one. Wonder how much that cost?

Council Watcher
    Participant

Count down to the ‘official’ opening – if you have nit had your invite yet then clearly you are not one of the elite of Wrexham even though you are actually paying for the event through your rates and taxes. Perhaps everyone who pays rates and taxes should attend to claim their glass of wine and nibbles.

As the rate payers in Wrexham are going to be paying the subsidy year on year it is a disgrace that there is a two year event- why have public event in Easter Monday and VIP on the 29th…

It’s time ratepayers woke up to the fact that there are events for the ‘elite’ that ordinary people are paying for– claim your share of the gravy train or get your voice heard by objecting.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=146408]Count down to the ‘official’ opening – if you have nit had your invite yet then clearly you are not one of the elite of Wrexham even though you are actually paying for the event through your rates and taxes. Perhaps everyone who pays rates and taxes should attend to claim their glass of wine and nibbles.

As the rate payers in Wrexham are going to be paying the subsidy year on year it is a disgrace that there is a two year event- why have public event in Easter Monday and VIP on the 29th…

It’s time ratepayers woke up to the fact that there are events for the ‘elite’ that ordinary people are paying for– claim your share of the gravy train or get your voice heard by objecting.[/quote]

I am afraid you can protest all you like it won’t make a blind bit of difference as been seen by this project from the very start, only spoken to one person that agrees with it, there again someone I know quite well from Wrexham told me he never talked to one person that was voting to leave the EU where as most people I talked to were voting leave, must be the company I keep ;)

Personally do agree with all of your comments by the way.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News