Travellers Set up Camp in Garden Village

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Travellers Set up Camp in Garden Village

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Well done Wrexham Council and Councillor Andy Williams.

I wonder how much cr@p Streetscene had to remove or what the process of removing the Travellers cost?

Good riddance …… but I cannot help wonder where they will set up camp next.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Andy could you let us know the following;
    Based on a Council that ‘prides’ itself on equality how many dog fines and litter fines were issued?
    What was the total cost of the clean up and why should residents have to pay?

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=132991]Andy could you let us know the following;
    Based on a Council that ‘prides’ itself on equality how many dog fines and litter fines were issued?
    What was the total cost of the clean up and why should residents have to pay

Actually there was very little mess to clear up, unlike Wrexham Town Center early ish on Saturday morning which was a tip, and as mentioned before if the litter enforcement officer were to work outside office hours they would have a Beano :) and in my opinion would be welcomed..

welshman1000
    Participant

well done Cllr Williams & well done Wrexham Council & Council Staff.
    The moaners have been shut up.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=134005]

binned spam

[/quote]

Lol! Spam bot gets A+ for having their finger on the pulse. So let me get this straight (yes, I was sad enough to click through so they’ve probably achieved some kind of goal) – People who write essays based in Australia, so that British students can cheat, like to fly all the way over here just so that they can partake in a bit of illegal camping in Garden Village?

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=133043]well done Cllr Williams & well done Wrexham Council & Council Staff.
    The moaners have been shut up.

[/quote]
    Its a pity that the Councillor who oversees the area where Spider Park sits couldn’t give a rat’s a$$ about the Travellers who set up pitch by the church and the Football pitch.

Obviously the Garden Village People shout louder.

Daave63
    Participant

Just a quick update, the travelers have now moved on, but if anyone knows were they have gone to, can they pass on a message that they have left a couple of bags behind on the field.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News

Police appeal after “considerable amount of damage” at local primary school

News

A view from Sam Rowlands – Welsh Conservative North Wales Member of the Senedd

News

“It is not for local authorities to fund local or national print media”, says Senedd committee

News

Over 6,000 illegal vapes seized in Wrexham in Trading Standards crackdown

News