Traffic Chaos

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Traffic Chaos

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@Andy 19681 wrote:

I know I shouldn’t really say this Maureen but if you or one of the other disgruntled residents, against your human rights and all, trapped in your homes for the whole day were to take things into your own hands. Like scattering tacks onto Cefn road and puncturing their Nike Air Max trainers. Well! Who could blame you?

Took your advice Andy, jumped in the car to pop to B&Q for some tacks an:(d dohh! the bloody road is closed!!

jok
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19671 wrote:

Good luck to all the participants in The Wrexham Marathon today, but why oh why of why……have WCBC picked the route to maximise the most disruption to traffic by closing Cefn Road?

Its ric-dic & douglas all over again, Coming out of my drive – blocks to the right of me, blocks to the left of me, which way can I go, please Mrs Crewe, Ceris tell me what to do.
    Why not hold the race in the sprawling country side of Llay, not Wrexham.
    As it happens, I’m not going out today, so I will not be affected, but I think its a good point [Did you know JOKe?] Help!!!!!:mad:

Of course, I am on the Council’s mailing list.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News