Traffic Chaos

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Traffic Chaos

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Good luck to all the participants in The Wrexham Marathon today, but why oh why of why……have WCBC picked the route to maximise the most disruption to traffic by closing Cefn Road?

Its ric-dic & douglas all over again, Coming out of my drive – blocks to the right of me, blocks to the left of me, which way can I go, please Mrs Crewe, Ceris tell me what to do.
    Why not hold the race in the sprawling country side of Llay, not Wrexham.
    As it happens, I’m not going out today, so I will not be affected, but I think its a good point [Did you know JOKe?] Help!!!!!:mad:

Captain C
    Participant

Do you want to change the name to The Llay Marathon as well. People should not be let out of Cefn Road at the weekend any way. :D

Maureen Gray
    Participant

@Captain C 19672 wrote:

Do you want to change the name to The Llay Marathon as well. People should not be let out of Cefn Road at the weekend any way. :D

That’s my bl**dy point, Captain, I cant get out of Cefn Road!!

Captain C
    Participant

When events such as this are put on no thought is ever given to the locals and how it effects their life, I do feel sorry for you (and I’m not joking).

Andy
    Participant

And they don’t pay road tax or insurance, and think they own the road. I saw five of them the other day weaving in and out of pedestrians without wearing helmets or Hi-viz. They went through Red pedestrian lights without stopping. Bloody runners are a danger to themselves! They should be forced to pay road tax and wear a registration Plate on their backs so they can be legally identified and brought to book!

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Moan. moan, moan… Me. me.me…
    e85e7051eaf4d895b12768fc0022c7ad.jpg

Andy
    Participant

Oh, I forgot to mention runners should be required to pass some sort of test before being allowed out on Public roads.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

5iRK5ooRT.gif

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more Andy lad, shoot the buggers I say!
    When I am in charge they will be first up against the wall – along with cyclists of course – specially them charity raising bandwagon jumping low-life! Ohh I’m mad.

Andy
    Participant

I know I shouldn’t really say this Maureen but if you or one of the other disgruntled residents, against your human rights and all, trapped in your homes for the whole day were to take things into your own hands. Like scattering tacks onto Cefn road and puncturing their Nike Air Max trainers. Well! Who could blame you?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News