Traffic chaos starts again

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Traffic chaos starts again

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Stop / Go will not really solve the problem. Anyone seen anyone working there yet?

Mike
    Participant

Hopefully the stop/go will help a bit but seems like it’s getting so congested there the tailbacks are always going to happen no matter what.

Temporary traffic lights on Cefn Rd causing some issues in mornings/evenings too.

Seems a bit strange to be whinging about roadworks at this time of year seen as it’s usually March when everything happens at once!

NJones
    Participant

Traffic this morning at 8:30am seems worse than ever. The queue started from the beginning of the bypass slip-road coming form Chester direction, cars were blocking the roundabout so some resorted to driving on the grass verge to get past the tail end of the queues. green lights came and went with no movement. I eventually got round to find the queue past B&Q seemed to be at a standstill. It continued past the university with cars again blocking the roundabout so staff and students couldn’t; get it and went as far as the welsh school at Plas Coch.

Great improvement that stop go sign, or was the operator missing?

harry
    Participant

Went in a different route this morning at 8.30, traffic was flowing both ways down wattery rd as far as i could see from the rounderbout – no one wirth a stop and go sign, perhaps people dont about the update.

I had no issue came off at J4 straight down in to town only took me 5 mins if that was by j4 at 8.25 in work at my desk before 8.40 with a cuppa :D

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News