Town Centre Protection Order Goes Live

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Town Centre Protection Order Goes Live

• Author

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=117050]
    wrexham.com at the bottom of the screen has it’s address as Lampit St. Wrexham – council monitored/hosted/run if incorrect will stand corrected but until proven otherwise it will stand as truth for me. CON-CIL TAX the amount of evidence I could post! No doubt there are council spooks/spies reading this, so watch this space!

Joan, should’ve gone to Spec Savers … it Says :

Wrexham.com
    Regent Street
    Wrexham
    LL11 1PF
    Tel: 01978 288 288

As for the monitoring … of course it is monitored and the Council now have your IP address so know who you are and where you live!

Regards
    Agent X

[/quote]I stand corrected!

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=117039] wrexham.com at the bottom of the screen has it’s address as Lampit St. Wrexham – council monitored/hosted/run if incorrect will stand corrected but until proven otherwise it will stand as truth for me. CON-CIL TAX the amount of evidence I could post! No doubt there are council spooks/spies reading this, so watch this space!
    [/quote]

Post is too archaic, GCHQ just send us a summary every week of what everyone is up to :)

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=117052]Ip addresses do not identify anyone.
    Personal information could be obtained from the Internet provider via a court order provided there is just cause.

Here is a report of one who ignored a summons and told the Mags to stick their summons. He got a month’s worth of free BB. There are no magic words that you can recant in court that get you off. You can challenge the court authority all you like.

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/freeman-refused-pay-council/story-14114588-detail/story.html

Here are a few more reports.

http://w.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=166&t=67136#.V59GhhIuCiw

Any one got any real court reports of anyone who won with FMOTL arguments in court? Because I can’t find any.

[/quote]Excellent post Andy, this is the sort of posting was after to possibly prove me WRONG. In all the research I have done I could not find anything like this to get anywhere near possibly proving me wrong.

However (yes there’s always a sting in the tail) in reading the posted narrative they probably won’t claim there is a contract as this Freemen has. They claim you have to pay Council Tax because the “UK Parliament” created a “law” that says so. How the opinions of this “UK Parliament” becomes “law” and how that applies to you & also why you have to obey – those are the real questions. They don’t abide by their own rules & they know they don’t, they know the rules are total crap because that’s all they are – rules – lines of narrative written on paper which let’s face it that’s all they are worth – the paper written on.

You say Andy you can’t get away with it, agree there is no concrete proof of anyone ever “getting away” with it but in a future thread will post quite a lot of info including links which in my opinion proves council tax is neither lawful or legal. As have said in a previous post in this thread there is a lot of evidence gathering now at such a pace it cannot be ignored.

In that case if as quoted he refused to give personal details somewhere along the line he must have given some info otherwise how was he identified? Also what must be established (I know it’s easy to comment when not in the situation itself) how does the “court” exactly have authority & jurisdiction over said chap? That question have posted several times which no-one has answered!

For those worried about threat of prison for not paying council tax follow this link:

http://www.hri.org/docs/ECHR50.html#P4.

Remember debtors’ prisons were scrapped at the end of the 1800s certainly finished off with the introduction of the welfare state in I think 1948, why should people be sent to prison for not paying that tax (how is it a crime? take those b’stards to task!)? Taxation without representation (proving ability to pay). In the above link that could be negated by the “court” claiming there is no contract, if not then why are people paying that tax? What agreement has been reached (contract)? Remember the comment I made about thresa may was asked on BBC – How does the gov’t govern? Her answer: By CONSENT. Therefore it stands to reason where is the consent for council tax to be paid? Coercion is not consent! Remember this coutry of hours is a Common Law juristiction – law of contracts. Answer this then, why do debt collection agents (DCA(s)) turn up with NO right of entry to your home (when supposed liability order is made)? Possibly NO contract to pay council tax – have you seen the program can’t pay we’ll take it away? those are high court bailiffs that can enter, why because at least 2 3rd parites will have entered into contract for something & 1 has not paid, goes to court & hey ho the rest is history.

Did anyone see the Imitation Game on channel 4 last night? About Alan Turing the code breaker in WW2 & what happened to him towards the end of his life (absolutely disgusting)? 1 day just as those so called anti “homosexual laws” were scrapped in 1967, those “laws” surrounding council tax will be scrapped – the sooner the better & not replaced with anything else. The whole idea of what happened to him was wrong just as the whole debacle over this tax is just too wrong, too many people are being hurt (more info in a later thread)

I know have gone off track a bit but I really feel so strongly about this, could gone on quite a bit.

Andy your link goodf.org did not work. But what a repository of info that site is!

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=116997]

Joanhog darling,

can I just ask what time you sign on at Grosvenor Road?

I really have NO time for childish little pri*ks such as you.[/quote]

Oi! That’s my bloody wife you’re insulting!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Back to the original point? Will this prevent the deadheads invading town via grosvenor road every day? Will it stop the dealers on lord street?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=117166]Back to the original point? Will this prevent the deadheads invading town via grosvenor road every day? Will it stop the dealers on lord street?

[/quote]To me an absolute NO. How do you know the dealers are on Lord St.?

As in my origonal posting its all about makeing MONEY, they write the rules pretending…. in reality its the all about MONEY!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

To add if it actually stops all this that is a side consequence

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News