Town Centre Protection Order Goes Live

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Town Centre Protection Order Goes Live

• Author

JoanTheHog
    Participant

That sounds like some sort of new being, being born.

OK have taken the bait. May be come across as having a good rant, but look between the lines & the bigger picture.

If all read what is on the “the front cover” of this article on this site then whilst it may appear on the surface that it is sincere & righteous, what are the real thoughts/meaning(s) behind it?

To me its all about making MONEY for the council as that’s where the money (fines) will go.

“Any person is prohibited from behaving in a manner that is likely to cause harassment, alarm, nuisance or distress in the restricted area” the police/council officials do that all the time harrassing people in variuos ways. Who will drag them into court? this will also be used against protests of any kind.

“The consumption of alcohol or being in possession of an open container(s) of alcohol by any person is prohibited in the restricted area.” If you want a drink go ahead its your prerogative – let those that want to prove ??

“Any person is prohibited from loitering in a state of intoxication or through drug induced activity in the restricted area” would this also be used to loitering in general or used as an excuse to move people on anyway – abuse of power?

“Any person(s) within the restricted area is prohibited from eating, drinking, inhaling, injecting, smoking or otherwise using any intoxicating substances or the preparations for any such activities. (This includes alcohol and any other legally obtained product which is intoxicating in nature)” Oh come on. Making eating a Human MUST illegal what stupid things will they think of next?

“Defecating or urinating in the restricted area” so going to public toilets to… is illegal also?

“That sleeping within Wrexham Bus Station in King Street, and any public toilet facilities within the Wrexham Town Centre during the hours of darkness is prohibited.” Sleeping the last time I looked was a Human MUST!

“The fixed penalty notice fine is set at £100 (£75 early payment discount) for breaches of PSPO conditions” as have said all along its all about MAKING MONEY, that’s it! OK all that read this & think its hogwash prove me wrong. Sometimes you get letters from the bank saying “the terms & conditions are changeing” OK there the bank is making changes to your account & if you no likey then go somehwere else. Here rules are made up by whomever & who says we the populus have to obey? Who are they to tell what to do? Are we still in school?

In all have posted so far no one has put up anything to prove me wrong – go on if you can? This PSPO thing is all crap & a waste of time. I guarrentee the police/council twa*s will abuse this for thier own gain. Watch out!

AMA Express
    Participant

Liz Jackson
    Participant

Joan fully agree with your views – this is unnecessary paperwork — the Police already have powers for drunken behaviour, breach of the piece and drug consumption. This is all irrelevant apart from money making and big brother. It also now means that a number of activities that take place on Llwyn Isaf will no longer be permitted — Food Festival, Focus Wales, Concerts!!
    The food Police will now have to test everyone’s sandwich box when they sit on the grass on Llwyn Isaf to check for content!
    If this is intended to stop the relatively small number of street drinkers then how will penalty notices be effective – they can’t/won’t pay so go to court for a fine, can’t/won’t pay so they are back in court and then sent to prison — wonderful logic in social engineering.

Daave63
    Participant

Joanhog darling,

can I just ask what time you sign on at Grosvenor Road?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116990]Joanhog darling,

can I just ask what time you sign on at Grosvenor Road?

[/quote]I really have NO time for childish little pri*ks such as you. FYI I do actually work but irregular hours. What is your main angle on this? If you have something proper to contribute then by all means do so otherwise UCK O (apologies for the spelling mistake – missed out the F(s))

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Would anyone like me to post a thread with a shed load of evidence on how utilities are FREE – YES FREE?

Daave63
    Participant

Ok, no offence intended, so, some tosser has actually given you a job, probably some government scheme to get plebs off the streets and back to work, the point I was trying to make is, if you sign on or if you work, you have to do so at a predetermined time by someone in authority or you don’t get paid, you smart arse! So shut the front door! Offence intended.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116999]Ok, no offence intended, so, some tosser has actually given you a job, probably some government scheme to get plebs off the streets and back to work, the point I was trying to make is, if you sign on or if you work, you have to do so at a predetermined time by someone in authority or you don’t get paid, you smart arse! So shut the front door! Offence intended.

[/quote]So shut the front door! Offence intended. OK blah blah what ever!

Have read what have written several times including the other posts in this thread, fail to see or perhaps you can point out EXACTLY WTF my so called employment status has to do with that PSPO?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Liz thank you for the support. What some readers fail to see & possibly appreciate that if anyone is summonsed to court over this, if they attack the “bench” direct head on & demand (don’t be polite & ask) to know how do statues/acts apply to Humans & prove do Humans actually have to obey. If you research a speech made by Sir Jack Beeston (Lord Cheif Justice) in 2008 at Nottingham & Trent Uni (which is the public record at the main legislative web site – I think http://www.legislative.co.uk) in that the relationship between “state” & “Person” is that of equal status – a peer relationship. In other words NO legal entity has authority over the other. Even question the “bench” where does their authority come from – even if they say they are under oath & show Oath of Office.

For those that think this is utter shite will post more evidence if you wish.

Daave63
    Participant

Droan the hag, can you answer me this –
    Have

YOU

ever been in court? Did

YOU

actually stand up to the judge and tell him to stick his summons??
    Have

YOU

every been stopped by the police? Did

YOU

actually stand up to the officer and tell him to stick his advice/caution??
    Ditto, Council Tax, income tax, fine etc…etc..??

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News