Three-legged cat found poisoned on Wrexham Industrial Estate

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Three-legged cat found poisoned on Wrexham Industrial Estate

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Councillor X
    Participant

It really is bad news day

50p minimum unit price for alcohol in Wales likely to be approved later this year

Councillor X
    Participant

But Andrew Atkinson will be able to save the day here

Councillors vow to challenge fresh plans to transfer GP services from Gresford Health Centre

If you could have saved the cat or saved my beer I would have voted you in as MP Andrew instead of good old Ian.

Keep dancin’

bubble
    Participant

This is a joke to you?
    What a heartless piece of shit you are.

Marvinuk
    Participant

[quote quote=163892]This is a joke to you?
    What a heartless piece of shit you are.[/quote]

Agree with bubble here, very poor taste. Whatever you think of Andrew Atkinson you could have put your point across in a different way than that, becuase it appears to be personal. Not sure what your issue is with him but challenge him what he does.

Councillor X
    Participant

You need to get a sense of humour!

I was going to write about the crash on fairy road not killing any fairies thank the good lords Jesus and Alah but I dare not!

With respect for Andrew it was not an attack but a backhanded compliment.

I thank you and shall return to my dancing on ice catch up

bubble
    Participant

Councillor X, you’re the one who needs to get a sense of humour. There was nothing funny in your posts.

If you’re trying to be humorous, maybe you should stick to defending councillors and “top managers” over their free car parking – that the idea of them paying for their own parking gets you so worked up is hilarious.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News