'The Wrexham we want?' – anyone completed the survey

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 'The Wrexham we want?' – anyone completed the survey

• Author

Council Watcher
    Participant

Thanks Wrexham.com for highlighting the new Council survey on The Wrexham We Want– would live to know if anyone has actually completed the survey yet.
    After nearly an hour reading and pondering the content I was still only half way through- I really can’t see many people having the energy to complete.
    Anyone esle feel the same or anyone admitting to completing the whole survey!!

Nen
    Participant

Yeah, I filled the whole thing in ages ago, I’m surprised it’s still going. I think one of the main things I asked for was better rail links – the current system is outdated and slow – the lines need electrification for a start. Also, for Wrexham to lobby Westminster for more Civil Service jobs to be brought to the town. Also, for the Council to start taking back responsibility for vital Community assets such as leisure centres and community centres – these are unsustainable in the private sector.

Council Watcher
    Participant

Nen in case you missed it this is the second one following up on comments peole submitted to the first survey

Nen
    Participant

[quote quote=125755]Nen in case you missed it this is the second one following up on comments peole submitted to the first survey

[/quote]
    Ah right OK, I’ll have a look then. Wonder if they have even included my suggestions or put them in the “too difficult” box!?

99DylanJones
    Participant

This survey is a load if rubbish — Whoever put this together has no idea how to communicate with people it ridiculously long and have no idea how much rime it would take 45 minutes in to question 5 and I gave up…..

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News