The voting record of Wrexham’s Parliamentary elected Representative.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The voting record of Wrexham’s Parliamentary elected Representative.

• Author

TimRegency
    Participant

The reciprocation that existed between us and the EU when we were a member state worked like a dream. EU membership is the best deal.

Hard-right newspapers told us that the grass is greener on the other side. Remember how they and their owners misled us.

Alunh
    Participant

Interesting bit of reverse psychology on show.

I haven’t noticed anyone “foaming”, and I certainly don’t know the politics of the people contributing to the posts. Apparently, according to some experts, they’re “right wing”, probably Mail readers, possibly fascists, maybe Fox News watchers. Rabid, no doubt.

This is the trouble when the counter to the “explanation” instantly delved into how many times the explainer had referenced the issue, and played with the semantics.

Why not just make some sensible points and keep your toys in the pram

Andy
    Participant

“Thank god we had people with backbone and a believe in freedom and democracy to fight during WW2 for free speech but sometime you wonder if it was all in vain.”

It was.

Free speech in the UK is no more.
    Try critcising certain religions. Not people just the ideology. See what happens to those that do.

Matt
    Participant

This is an interesting tangent, so if threads aren’t about our MP we end up harping on about her. But if the thread is about our MP we end up talking about freedom of speech and critical approaches to religious beliefs.

TASTY.

In all fairness I’m an atheist so think most organised religion is a load of old toot. Greek, Roman, Egyptian and Norse mythology was widely accepted as the truth thousands of years ago. Whilst some religions have stood for thousands of years – will they be viewed as mythology when we get further down the line?

As it currently stands people should be allowed to believe what they want to believe privately or congregate together with like-minded people as long as it doesn’t harm others or formulates dangerous ideas in their head.

If anything popular religions are less harmful than some of the cult beliefs that have turned up on the internet these days. Anti-vaxxers, 5G worriers, flat earthers.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Andy – You know Freedom is speech is dead when you cant call a ***** a *****
    Matt – you may be an atheist but we will still have you in “The Cult of Alunh”
    NeverhardTimRegency – you do nothing to convince us you aren’t the same person or that you have respect for anyone els’s point of view

Alunh – I don’t know what you are on about a lot of the time because you are cleverer than me. Def get my heartfelt vote mate just as long as you don’t start foaming.

THE CULT OF ALUNH

dagg
    Participant

Who ever is in power don’t keep to their policy, so why are people bloody moaning. Just get on and enjoy life. You are dead longer than you are alive.

TimRegency
    Participant

You can’t enjoy life when Tories spoil it for you.

limbo
    Participant

A tweet from Matthew Goodwin @goowinMJ

In the 41 seats that form Labour’s Red Wall, 33 Labour MPs backed Remain. And in 2019 every single one of those 33 MPs lost their seat

WreX-iT
    Participant

TimRegency – If you don’t like Tories then move to America with Neverhard or stand as a candidate and do something about it.

limbo – “In the 41 seats that form Labour’s Red Wall, 33 Labour MPs backed Remain. And in 2019 every single one of those 33 MPs lost their seat

Goes to show that if you are someone like Ian Lucas no matter what good work you did you will be remembered for voting Remain when Wrexham voted OUT. People like Tim slag the Tories but it is Labour who got the Tories into power. PS I am a Labour voter.
    Thanks limbo.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News