The Pound Shop thieves.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Pound Shop thieves.

• Author

wafc2018
    Participant

I really wonder if the owners of the pound shop by Heron care about Druggies stealing. Just a few minutes ago myself and another customer watched a Druggie (Well known) walk in, pick up a few items, and walk straight out again.

Where were the staff?

Good question.

Should I be doing their job and risk confrontation.

pete
    Participant

I doubt the staff are paid enough to care, and usually seem to rushed off their feet doing other things.

The same thing happens in Chester – people walk in, grab a big pack of batteries and walk out again.

Nen
    Participant

Their staff won’t be paid enough to risk getting harmed by confronting them

All it means is that there’s more chance of the store leaving Wrexham if losses become too much

If you can’t beat em, join em, maybe

Rey1324
    Participant

Hello,

As someone who works in retail, I can tell you that staff are told not to confront thieves as they might become aggressive. They are to inform security, who will contact the proper people. As for confronting them yourself, that is a bad idea. You could get hurt or, worse case, arrested.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News