The new site (feedback please)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The new site (feedback please)

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Hi Rob, since the sparkling new site update, which looks very good btw. I don’t appear to have any of the posting tools coming up, just the text box – e.g. to add an image or link etc…

Also, the quote button doesn’t seem to work either.

I’m on Android Nougat using Chrome.

Thought I’d post that whilst you are fixing bugs.

R T
    Keymaster

Thanks just spun this into a new thread. The quote bit is on the bug list, but will have a play with some of the tools as they should still appear.

Any more bugs or gripes post them up! The list is decreasing slowly so always needs more, plus ongoing development of some new fun stuff :)

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=136393]
    [/quote]

Quote should work now, bit of depreciated jQuery now added directly in to fix. Duct tape style fix!

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=136396]

Quote should work now, bit of depreciated jQuery now added directly in to fix. Duct tape style fix!

[/quote]

Yep!

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Not suggesting that you are copying the Leader (spit spit) but which came first?

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

However I do like your competitions!!!

Haven’t got a clue who the people are in the “Caught on camera in Wrexham: Can you help police identify these men?” competition. Can we have a clue please?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News