The Mosquitoes are Back!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Mosquitoes are Back!

• Author

Chrischevy
    Participant

The warm weather is barely upon us & the mosquitoes are already in the house, parking up on my bedroom wall & various other places, uuurrgghhh!!!!!

Well, the last few years have been a bit of a pain in the neck, literally – but this year I’m going to be a bit more proactive…I’ve just ordered a mosquito net for my bedroom & I’m going to order a screen for the back door, as that particular door is used more often than the front. They patiently wait on the outside of the door & when somebody eventually opens it, they are in!

Until a few years ago I didn’t think that we even had mosquitoes in Britain.

Anybody else have problems with these little sods?

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=147981]

Anybody else have problems with these little sods?[/quote]

No, its just you im afraid mate!🐛🐝

jimbow
    Participant

Chrischevy don’t forget the malaria tablets.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News