The damaged road bridge

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The damaged road bridge

• Author

welshman1000
    Participant

Drive this road every week like some of the other posts — people driving with pilots licence —
    road rage Lunatics —
    most tricky part is the bridge — they come down the hill from Wrexham direction and hit gear 10 near the bottom and from the other direction the jet fighter pilots appear bobbing & weaving.
    Both ends of the bridge need narrowing with whatever lines and a double white line in the middle so it is single file on the bridge; this will stop 95% of the buffoon drivers misbehaving.
    Anyone of the remaining 5% causing an accident on that stretch should be hammered by the courts.

Huw
    Participant

Are you sitting in Weatherspoons as you write this?

welshman1000
    Participant

no you must be

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=133246]Drive this road every week like some of the other posts — people driving with pilots licence —
    road rage Lunatics —
    most tricky part is the bridge — they come down the hill from Wrexham direction and hit gear 10 near the bottom and from the other direction the jet fighter pilots appear bobbing & weaving.
    Both ends of the bridge need narrowing with whatever lines and a double white line in the middle so it is single file on the bridge; this will stop 95% of the buffoon drivers misbehaving.
    Anyone of the remaining 5% causing an accident on that stretch should be hammered by the courts.

[/quote]

I think you need to rduce the dosage. It might help to cut down on the hallucinations you’re having.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=133248]no you must be

[/quote]

Stunning comeback Welshman, really cut Huw dead in his tracks!

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=133300]
    Stunning comeback Welshman, really cut Huw dead in his tracks!

[/quote]

I’ve just worked everything out! This is basically the plot to Terminator 2. Should have known from the numbers in the names all along.

Daave63 has been sent back in time to help rid us of the evil tyrant of the Wrexham.com forum welshman1000 whose ‘The damaged road bridge’ thread title thoroughly misleads, as it sounds like the title to a Nicholas Sparks charity shop knock-off novel. I thought we were starting a book club.

Now my only concern is that in the film it was a T-800 vs a T-1000. 63 to 1000 is quite a difference – Daave, can you either confirm or deny that you are actually just an elaborate vacuum cleaner?

Daave63
    Participant

Sorry for the delay Matt, been sucking-up all day, my hose is overstretched, I’m full and need to empty my sacks! But no, I’m not a vacuum cleaner!
    By the way Matt, are you the Matt Black I was in school with, probably not though, he was quite dull!

Sheefag
    Participant

You went to school with Matt Black from School Of Rock?!!?

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=133378]You went to school with Matt Black from School Of Rock?!!?

[/quote]

Oh yer, te he! Its like when you see someone famous and you think you know them and then you speak and then they get a court order and you get arrested for harassment and then Mr. Big in the showers and………….

Sheefag
    Participant

Mr Big? Are they still going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL73xn52At4

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News