The Cola Cola Truck WILL visit Wrexham this year

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Cola Cola Truck WILL visit Wrexham this year

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

It’s on its way.

wxmlad
    Participant

Looks like that will serve up shite?
    We deserve better

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=140960]Looks like that will serve up shite?
    We deserve better[/quote]

Sung in a Wurzels accent – Holidays arrrrrre coming, holidays arrrrre coming.

Wants to muckspread goodwill across the county.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=140960]Looks like that will serve up shite?
    [/quote]

So, no change there then.

Daave63
    Participant

Listen guys, I know you are having a laff, but I really don’t think its the real thing. Sorry to have to correct you, Again.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=141024]Listen guys, I know you are having a laff, but I really don’t think its the real thing. Sorry to have to correct you, Again.[/quote]

It will probably do more good than ” the real thing”. This should help crops grow healthily whilst the other grows your gut and rots your teeth. So much for ” healthy eating” and don’t gene going on ” Holidays are coming.” Bah Humbug!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News

Prioritise support over punishment for young vapers, says Public Health Wales

News

New video shows Wrexham AFC chairman “Baseball-izing” Football Game ahead of MLB World Tour

News

Police appeal after “considerable amount of damage” at local primary school

News