Tetra Pak.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Tetra Pak.

• Author

djrus
    Participant

The grass isn’t always greener!

jj4wxm
    Participant

This is bad news for the area, another employer who was paying good money going. I feel for the familys that will be affected by this.

wxm
    Participant

This company came to the town during the Sydney Tongue era? Along with JCB, Kellogs, Brother, Sharp and others? We need to be attracting companies with well paid jobs to Wrexham, Sydney Tongue did it almost single handed with a small team of people who new employers trusted. If Tetra Pak need different facilities, what are we doing to help them?

Who will be the next employer to leave?

Born Acorn
    Participant

At least it’s moving and not closing. Some jobs here will be safe. They just won’t be in Wales any more.

Andy
    Participant

I think Production ended here in 2011 with 150 jobs lost. Just office workers are left today. Or am I wrong?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News