Tesco Store Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Tesco Store Wrexham

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Insides no better…As I walked inside, the new café “stunk” of burnt, cheap food….Deffo put me off buying any groceries….I think I’ll stick with Morrisons !!!

Huw
    Participant

Or, if you want better quality food that’s cheaper than both try Aldi!

beedar
    Participant

One thing’s for sure, the way they’ve positioned those new zebra crossings at Tesco is dangerous, I saw two instances today alone where cars turning left almost knocked someone over on the crossing.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@beedar 16165 wrote:

One thing’s for sure, the way they’ve positioned those new zebra crossings at Tesco is dangerous, I saw two instances today alone where cars turning left almost knocked someone over on the crossing.

THIS↑
    I’ve never known such a headache trying to exit this carpark.
    Interestingly – Tesco’s carpark really REALLY encourages stupid driving. Who else has been stuck behind a Car that decides to attempt to turn right ‘against the flow’ of the exiting traffic. Is it too difficult to think to turn right past the cashpoints instead?

BorrasBill
    Participant

I don’t understand why Tesco keep the rear exit closed. I don’t know if everyone is aware of it, but there is a rear exit on to Crescent Road, via the overflow car park. This is ideal for people wanting to go to Caia Park, Hightown etc. If it was open it would also reduce the amount of traffic exiting on to the Holt Road roundabout, which can be chaos at times.

beedar
    Participant

They wanted to open a new extra permanent exit but low and behold the council wouldn’t let them

BorrasBill
    Participant

@beedar 16170 wrote:

They wanted to open a new extra permanent exit but low and behold the council wouldn’t let them

But it’s already there, I have used it in the past. It seems daft the Council deliberately making the traffic worse than it need be.

On second thoughts that could be true, it wouldn’t be the first time the Council have caused traffic chaos!

wrexview
    Participant

Tesco neither open their rear entrance regularly nor advertise it is there when the do !

dewi73
    Participant

@wrexview 16178 wrote:

Tesco neither open their rear entrance regularly nor advertise it is there when the do !

I don’t like to think about Tesco’s rear entrance whilst selecting my meat & two veg, thanks :eek:

Darlofan
    Participant

Yeah we used rear entrance one Xmas when the traffic was chaotic. They had staff directing cars out to it. Agree it was so much easier.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News