Tesco filling station

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Tesco filling station

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Where’s the Shell garage?

Thor
    Participant

[quote quote=173578]Where’s the Shell garage?

Opposite the Uni on Mold Road
    By the Football ground

Rondetto
    Participant

Ah!! Yes, good idea.

Councillor X
    Participant

With everything going on in this country all you have to worry about is petrol pumps?

Shell is expansive btw

Asda Wrexham – Unleaded = 132.9p / Diesel = 139.9p
    Sainsbury’s Wrexham – Unleaded = 132.9p / Diesel = 138.9p
    Tesco Wrexham – Unleaded = 133.9p / Diesel = 139.9p

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=173590]With everything going on in this country all you have to worry about is petrol pumps?

Shell is expansive btw

Asda Wrexham – Unleaded = 132.9p / Diesel = 139.9p
    Sainsbury’s Wrexham – Unleaded = 132.9p / Diesel = 138.9p
    Tesco Wrexham – Unleaded = 133.9p / Diesel = 139.9p[/quote]

When are these prices from? Diesel was about 126p in the supermarkets when I filled up last week.

Councillor X
    Participant

That was OUR Matty he is a right numpty. It was on the Heart FM website so explains why it was useless.
    I believed him because Asda is usually the cheapest. Mrs Councillor X goes there and always comes back saying its cheaper and she knows because she drives to all the main petrol stations to find the cheapest to fill up.
    I tried telling her she is wasting petrol but its like talking to those numpty remainers.

Rondetto
    Participant

Blimey, I’ll steer clear of those places at those prices. Nothing going on in the country more important is there?

MargaretA
    Participant

[quote quote=173636]Blimey, I’ll steer clear of those places at those prices. Nothing going on in the country more important is there?[/quote]
    Something called Brexit? And if some reports are to be believed, we all should fill up our tanks before Halloween!

billycoen
    Participant

[quote quote=173637]Something called Brexit? And if some reports are to be believed, we all should fill up our tanks before Halloween![/quote] Churchill or Panzer?

Rondetto
    Participant

First I’ve heard of it, I was in the dentists yesterday and reading one of their magazines I read that Elvis had died. Now that’s important news.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News