Suspension of mail deliveries

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Suspension of mail deliveries

• Author

Darlofan
    Participant

Who do the dogs belong too?
    Can you not entice them into a garden then lock them in, ring the dog warden, job done.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Darlofan 15468 wrote:

Who do the dogs belong too?
    Can you not entice them into a garden then lock them in, ring the dog warden, job done.

The dogs belong to a family of ar@#holes, there is no way I would even try to entice them into the garden, one come snarling and barking at me on Saturday morning… :eek:
    The dog warden is aware of it but they just say call them if the dogs are out loose, we do but nothing happens… :mad:

Travis Bickle
    Participant

As someone who’s job takes him all over town, I’m intrigued as to where this is?

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 15472 wrote:

As someone who’s job takes him all over town, I’m intrigued as to where this is?

Not giving address out sorry… But it’s out of the town…

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Just that I heard a story ( from a resident ) about Dog’s on her road in a village beginning with E.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 15474 wrote:

Just that I heard a story ( from a resident ) about Dog’s on her road in a village beginning with E.

No not E :)

Iceman
    Participant

Oo, I love quizzes!

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Good news, note from Royal Mail saying mail deliveries are to be reinstated as the dog owner has agreed to keep the mutt under control ….

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News