Supermarket parking in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Supermarket parking in Wrexham

• Author

Simon
    Participant

I only visit Aldi, Asda, Lidl, Tesco and Sainsburys.

I find the parking spaces at Tesco’s the worst to park in. Are the parking spaces smaller? Are the lanes in the car park smaller, or is it just psychological because it’s always rammed ‘cos of people avoiding charges at Eagles Meadow etc??
    I don’t know if there’s any scientific proof, measurements etc, but I find parking in the spaces at Tesco more difficult than the rest?
    Is this down to the car park being more busy due to the ‘free parking’ and people walking over to Eagles Meadow etc?

For me Tesco has the worst supermarket parking.

Rondetto
    Participant

I see this every time I go to Tesco Simon. People parking and walking into town. I often wonder when I see the car park quite full where are the people inside Tesco. It always appears that there might be 100 cars parked and about 20 inside the store.

AMA Express
    Participant

Perhaps you should buy a smaller car Simon ?

I’ve got one that should suit you sir.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor