Store 21 comes to Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Store 21 comes to Wrexham

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

I noticed that they were stocking all the clothes in the Regent street store this morning. We’ve bought a lot over years from the Store 21 in Rhyl.
    It’s good to see a new store opening in the town centre.

wrexview
    Participant

Good to see another new shop opening in town especially in that part of Regent Street.

justjojo2011
    Participant

I love Store Twenty One. I’m really pleased that it’s coming to Wrexham. I have shopped in the store in Rhyl and in the store on Chelmsley Wood aswell. Great news for Wrexham

dagg
    Participant

Is it just going to be another shop with a short term lease.?

Rondetto
    Participant

No, I don’t think so, they are a very well established company with over 200 stores around the country. Good competition for the likes of peacocks and Primark.

wrexview
    Participant

Another empty shop in Henblas Street being painted ready for occupation, next to the amusements shop. Signs that trade is picking up?

Rondetto
    Participant

Yes, good news for the town. I was in town early this morning and quite surprised as the number of people waiting for shops to open. I’m amazed that in the run up to Christmas that many shops haven’t opened earlier to get this early morning shoppers. The coffee bars have made a killing anyway.

Rondetto
    Participant

Most disappointing this store. It only caters for ladies clothes, and it’s like a combat course in there, far too much stuffed into a small space.
    Rhyl’s store sells much more and caters for the entire family.

Taffy
    Participant

I popped in earlier and was disappointed with the range they offered there. Looks like a cheap refit as well so maybe only a short term lease.

MP1953
    Participant

I wonder if it is even the same chain as the one in Liverpool ? or has it been fitted and stocked out specifically for Wrexham ;)

As the above posts say very disappointing..:(

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News