Stephanie Booth is helping to organise the 2014 winter olympics

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Stephanie Booth is helping to organise the 2014 winter olympics

• Author

BenjaminM
    Participant

According to CAMRA, 26 pubs are closing each week, a figure likely to treble in the next 12 months because most of them have not left the 1980’s.
    Is she responsible for those as well? How does the closure of 2 pubs (sorry, one) in Ruthin become a disaster?
    I am afraid my friend, that is, as they say, business, where the strong survive and the back street boozer goes to the wall.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    BenjaminM;9016 wrote:
    According to CAMRA, 26 pubs are closing each week, a figure likely to treble in the next 12 months because most of them have not left the 1980’s.
    Is she responsible for those as well? How does the closure of 2 pubs (sorry, one) in Ruthin become a disaster?
    I am afraid my friend, that is, as they say, business, where the strong survive and the back street boozer goes to the wall.

she is responsible for being:
    A convicted criminal
    Being disqualified as a company director
    Creation of a dodgy telephone company that resulted in her becoming disqualified as a company director
    Loss of jobs in wrexham because of her financial mismanagement
    An adopted daughter that did not exist
    Yattar Yattar magazine that promised profits to charity, but didn’t given them.
    etc
    etc

Rondetto
    Participant

I’ll never forget her walking on to the racecourse ground, being hailed as the clubs saviour. She loved the cheering of the crowd that day, knowing bankruptcy was only days away. What kind of person would do something like that?

johnhoppy
    Participant

@BenjaminM 9016 wrote:

With respect, we are not talking about back street boozer’s here. Would you call the Wynnstay a back street boozer? The fact is that the likes of Weatherspoons can sell their beer for less than the average publican can buy it at, especially those tied to pub companies. I would call this unfair competition myself. Ms Booth did not help matters with her grand ideas.

Iceman
    Participant

@Iceman 9000 wrote:

What a load of nonsense

Just to clarify, this relates to what Benjamin is saying

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Rondetto;9021 wrote:
    I’ll never forget her walking on to the racecourse ground, being hailed as the clubs saviour. She loved the cheering of the crowd that day, knowing bankruptcy was only days away. What kind of person would do something like that?

Someone who exploits people, but then again when you look into what she spent time in prison for, it’s no surprise she has no scruples about exploiting people.

Y Ffin
    Participant

Perhaps she is also helping Glasgow with the Commonwealth Games and Brazil with the World Cup? I have no idea if she is any good at promotion, but when it comes to self-promotion she is in a league of her own.

IanW
    Participant

Ms Booth was invited to take part in a sponsored Abseil from the Wrexham fire station tower a couple of years ago to raise money for the Riding for the Disabled centre at Llanfynydd . She was the only person did not contribute a penny ! She even claimed that she already supported the charity elsewhere however no evidence of this claim was ever found.

truly
    Participant

@harry 8989 wrote:

The Leader – News from Wrexham & Flintshire – Former Llangollen hotelier helping to organise Winter Olympics

dear god! :rolleyes:

If anyone has had the last two editions of yatter yatter she is now calling herself Stephanie Lloyd Hmmmmmmmmm wonder what that is all about

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News