Statement of The Real China Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Statement of The Real China Wrexham

• Author

NJones
    Participant

Nice to see some action being taken and communicated. Hopefully this is not case of too little too late. Love the concept of the restaurant but won’t be visiting until a higher rating is displayed.

Born Acorn
    Participant

I once remember reading about a restaurant awarded a “2” just because the sink was on the wrong side of the food preparation area!

If true it goes to show the rating is not a true reflection of food safety (after all, if it was not safe it would be shut down).

Nes
    Participant

I been here had lunch with my friends food was great and so was staff I didn’t believe it was 5.95 all u can eat buffet definitely better then fish&chips and 9″ pizza ..funny thing is they do have chips.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I was in Eagles Meadow at lunch time and The Real China doesn’t seem to have been effected by the rating.

Nes
    Participant

Their Sunday buffet was 9.95 all day.

Michael Yang
    Participant

@Nes 7486 wrote:

I just post our opening hours for your convenience.

……………………Opening Hours & Prices
    …………………………………………………You pay
    ………………………………………………Lunch Dinner
    Monday……11:30—15:30 17:30—22:30 £ 5.95 £ 11.95
    Tuesday…..11:30—15:30 17:30—22:30 £ 5.95 £ 11.95
    Wednesday.11:30—15:30 17:30—22:30 £ 5.95 £ 11.95
    Thursday….11:30—15:30 17:30—22:30 £ 5.95 £ 11.95
    Friday……..11:30—15:30 16:00—23:00 £ 5.95 £ 12.95
    Saturday….12:00—16:00 16:00—23:00 £ 6.95 £ 12.95
    Sunday…………….12:00—22:00…………….£ 9.95*

* Evening Menu served all day on Sunday

Michael Yang
    Participant

@Nes 7486 wrote:

BTW. All times above are our closing buffet time. It means no more fresh food served beyond that time. So, it is better to come at least 30 minutes before that time. Otherwise, the ‘closed sign’ will be turned on.

pazaz29
    Participant

I visited on Saturday at around 7:30 pm and have to say I really enjoyed it, the food was tasty, it was being refreshed when running low and the staff were very friendly. I will visit again. :)

Michael Yang
    Participant

Finally, we received the letter from Head of Housing & Protection office says ‘I confirm that, at the time of my visit, the conditions within the premises were sufficient to comply with the requirements of Hygiene Improvement Notice…’

We will take this chance to maintain the standards the safety officer observed.

Michael Yang
    Participant

Our promotion is coming! Check it out on local newspapers and our Facebook pages.
    https://www.facebook.com/TheRealChinaWrexham

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

The topic ‘Statement of The Real China Wrexham’ is closed to new replies.

More...

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News