'SPRING BOARD' DESPERATE GIBBERISH

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 'SPRING BOARD' DESPERATE GIBBERISH

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

What utter nonsense. There is no upward trend whatsoever. There is a variation during this year i.e. my initial post.

Any increase on a weekly basis would be seasonal.

There is no upward trend.

Alunh
    Participant

Eagles Meadow have extensive information which they do release from time to time. Around Christmas and after the changeover in their parking regime their figures released were positive. They even do foot-flow counts of the walk-ins to each part of Eagles Meadow

Alunh
    Participant

[quote quote=135459]What utter nonsense. There is no upward trend whatsoever. There is a variation during this year i.e. my initial post.

Any increase on a weekly basis would be seasonal.

There is no upward trend.

[/quote]

Any upward trend detected is gleaned by comparing the year by year figures. Obviously foot-flow through any year will have seasonal patterns and weather related patterns. Shoppers are always put off by any weather extreme. Where are you actually sourcing your “authoritative” alternative to Springboard stats?

Anonymous
    Inactive

A trend is determined by the lowest multiple change i.e. a weekly basis.

There is no weekly upward trend. The weekly trend has been variable for 2017.

I have no idea where they get you idiots from.

Ferret
    Participant

[quote quote=135477]A trend is determined by the lowest multiple change i.e. a weekly basis.

There is no weekly upward trend. The weekly trend has been variable for 2017.

I have no idea where they get you idiots from.

[/quote]
    So you’re saying that there MIGHT be an upward trend

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I am saying you are idiots.

Ferret
    Participant

Ah. So a downward trend.

Matt
    Participant

Aside from rubbishing stats and declaring everyone idiots THE TRUTH, which is a pretty fair starting point for this forum. What is your actual take on footfall in town? Where has it gone wrong? What can be done to improve things?

Alunh
    Participant

I think I understand Ferret

If foot-flow is 1000 in week 1 and goes up to 2000 in week 2 but goes down to 1500 in week 3 and back up to 2500 in week 4 and back to 2000 in week 5 and then goes to 3000…there is no upward trend…..because there has been inconsistency……even if the figures arrive at a…….upward point……simple

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seriously, you idiots should not be allowed to vote.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News