speeding on bersham road newbroughton

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum speeding on bersham road newbroughton

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=114123]The police have neither the time or the inclination to look at the OP’s skid marks,
    [/quote]

It’s a filthy job but someone ought to do it.

j.davies
    Participant

This is the answer to your question yes the traffic has been monitored and there is 3480 cars per day traveling down this road and the average speed is 29mph the police have not ( or will not time will tell) give me the information to the speeders. over the 7 days they did it.
    I have the pictures to prove the skid makes and the road was dry.
    I have sent the info about the cars doing more than 30 to police but they are not interested all I was told is this
    UNTILL 2.4 PEOPLE DIE THEY WANT CHANGE IT.
    for you people that laugh about this come and see it for your self between 5.30pm and 7 and 6am till 8 in the morning you will not believe the speeders

Sheefag
    Participant

What’s the death/injury toll since May 30th?

cmaj76
    Participant

Please can you post your statistics and photographs. These are still just words and 145 cars an hour, 24 hours a day on that tiny piece of road doesn’t seem plausible.

AMA Express
    Participant

79% of statistics are made up.

j.davies
    Participant

think you are right there on the other road were a company wants to build 25 houses and the road is more quite than ours the traffic is faster so they say but I live here and its not that bad so I to think they saying that to stop the houses been built good thing for us really

j.davies
    Participant

nothing like that but 7 car crashes that shut you up

j.davies
    Participant

why are you going over 24 hours 90% of traffic is over a 14 hour day not 24.

Darlofan
    Participant

[quote quote=119180]why are you going over 24 hours 90% of traffic is over a 14 hour day not 24.

[/quote]

That makes the average amount of traffic even higher then!!

AMA Express
    Participant

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News