speeding on bersham road newbroughton

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum speeding on bersham road newbroughton

• Author

j.davies
    Participant

since last november the local people and police have been checking the sppeds and 90% of cars are doning over 50 miles an hour last week lots got cought and this weekend when you people that use the road come down it you can see the skid marks there some are over 14 meters long.
    this has been reported and will be looked at
    now to the people that speed on this road i want to say this in green meddows and lower mill drive there is 17 kids and now at the age of crossing the road on there own to go to the park to play and also the shop.
    i want to say this to all the speeders
    CONGRATULATIONS YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL ONE OF THE KIDS.
    all we want is for you to travel at 30 for 300meters and then you can go your 70 miles an hour

Sheefag
    Participant

No more drink this evening, ok?

Daave63
    Participant

Hey J Davies, I understand your concerns, but your spelling & punctuation is terrible!

cmaj76
    Participant

Nurse, he’s out of bed again!

Daave63
    Participant

Oooh!! Matron!!

waveyd
    Participant

Please do not belittle what are genuine concerns for other road users and pedestrians, including children. I’m with you on this j.davies. Drivers, observe the speed limit please. They are there for all our safety.

cmaj76
    Participant

I fully support the sentiment but the ‘facts’ presented in the OP are clearly made up. If you want to be treated with credibility then you need to start with it.

Sheefag
    Participant

I struggle with the logic myself.
    Unless all of the errant speeders are contributors to this forum and will change the driving habits of a lifetime at the drop of a poorly punctuated, ‘tired and emotional’, passive aggressive rant, then he’s wasted his time.

We don’t all drive like that Angry, Mold Road, roundabout bloke.

WrecsamGirl
    Participant

I live near here and the OP is indeed correct, people drive like maniacs along this road and it’s probably only a matter of time before someone is knocked over and seriously injured or worse.

So yes you trolls who think you are oh so hilarious might belittle the OP but, he’s making a very valid point.

cmaj76
    Participant

I’ve already said I support the sentiment and nobody wants speeding cars where children may be playing but come on, the original post is complete garbage and it’s not the first time he’s made such ridiculous claims.

So let’s play devil’s advocate here. Can the OP please confirm between what dates were these cars monitored, how many cars were monitored, how many were speeding and at what speed, what equipment was used, what training did the OP have to use the equipment, what police were in attendance, if the police were indeed in attendance how many people have been prosecuted?

The police have neither the time or the inclination to look at the OP’s skid marks, even if they did without knowing the weather conditions or vehicle involved they are meaningless.

Like I said in my last post if you want to be taken seriously then don’t post such lies and utter drivel and show some respect for the intelligence of others on this forum.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News

Free Easter Egg Hunt in Wrexham city centre tomorrow!

News