speeding in newbroughton

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum speeding in newbroughton

• Author

j.davies
    Participant

over the last 8 weeks since the new tarmac between robetsons garage and the brymbo road the cars are doing well over 30 miles an hour some are doing 50 plus I see this every day and night and all I want to say is this.
    ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL A KID HERE.
    what you all don’t no is we have 2 new housing estates and the kids are now between 8 and 13 we can not even come on to the main raod with out some one speeding so be warned the police have been told and speed camras are there

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=105024]over the last 8 weeks since the new tarmac between robetsons garage and the brymbo road the cars are doing well over 30 miles an hour some are doing 50 plus I see this every day and night and all I want to say is this.
    ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL A KID HERE.
    what you all don’t no is we have 2 new housing estates and the kids are now between 8 and 13 we can not even come on to the main raod with out some one speeding so be warned the police have been told and speed camras are there

[/quote]

Quite correct Speed Kills, despite what some think on here !

Theresa
    Participant

Maybe a word with Asda’s speed bump department would help sort it out! No one would even drive through!

j.davies
    Participant

people can laugh at this but some one will be killed here very soon hope its not my son or any other kid on our street
    all the cars do is speed up something needs to be done or does some one have to die first

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

[quote quote=105245]<p abp=”206″>people can laugh at this but some one will be killed here very soon hope its not my son or any other kid on our street<br abp=”207″>
    all the cars do is speed up something needs to be done or does some one have to die first

[/quote]

Strange priorities have some people. Have you ever considered about keeping your brat(s) locked up and out of the road?
    Just a thought

Sheefag
    Participant

He’s got a point, mind.

j.davies
    Participant

leave any comment you like its 39 now stick to it police are monitoring all traffic and you will get caught how hard is it to stick to 30 for 100 yards easy.

Sheefag
    Participant

They can’t monitor it all of the time, I shall choose my moments accordingly.

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=105414]leave any comment you like its 39 now stick to it police are monitoring all traffic and you will get caught how hard is it to stick to 30 for 100 yards easy.

[/quote]

I seriously doubt the police have the time, resources or inclination to monitor all traffic in your 39mph zone.

Theresa
    Participant

[quote quote=105327]

<p abp=”206″>people can laugh at this but some one will be killed here very soon hope its not my son or any other kid on our street<br abp=”207″>

Strange priorities have some people. Have you ever considered about keeping your brat(s) locked up and out of the road?
    Just a thought

[/quote]

Excellent, totally agree! :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News