So, this is what we'll be paying extra for ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum So, this is what we'll be paying extra for ?

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

None of the recycling was collected along our road yesterday, so I reported it online to WCBC.

Dear *********

After reviewing your missed collection report, your bin was missed for the following reason, the bin crew will not be returning to your property to empty the containers –

Thank you for your report. The collection of your recycling will take place on the 11th of March. Any excess recycling will need to be put into carrier bags and separated off within the bags and should be collected on this date.

Rondetto
    Participant

What was the reason?

AMA Express
    Participant

The part in italics is exactly how it was in their reply. No reason given.

Rondetto
    Participant

That’s not a reason.

Matt
    Participant

Online reporting is useless – too easy to fob off – best to get on the blower and tell ’em what for. Then you can actually escalate if not happy.

At the end of the day they are trying to scrimp on money, so they are actively avoiding doing anything unless they absolutely have to.

beedar
    Participant

When our recycling wasn’t emptied A while back I phoned to report it. The response ? ‘ Do you have a car ‘ ? ‘ Yes ‘ ‘ Well you’ll have to take it to the recycling centre on the Industrial Estate ‘ YEAH RIGHT MATE OF COURSE I WILL SPENDING MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON PETROL ‘ In the black bin it went

AMA Express
    Participant

I can’t be arsed to waste money on a phone call.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News