Snowone's To Blame

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Snowone's To Blame

• Author

hobbyhorse
    Participant

How pathetic that a few flakes of snow and the All Weather pitches at Queensway are closed. What are we teaching society about a bit of different weather. It’s unbelievable, do the council think we are bumbling idiots, not capable of staying vertical with the tiniest bit of sleat on the ground. There wasn’t any evidence of it even sticking, so it was in essence a wet pitch. OMG it is absolutely pathetic. What next, all town centre schools will be shut tomorrow. I’m not even of the age when I can say ,’ it were different when I was a lad!’ Sadly this sissy view of the slightest sprinkle on the ground has been the mindset for many years. Gone are the days when my dad put socks over his shoes just to walk up iced over paths and roads to get to school. We are breeding a generation of work shy people who are unwilling to take a risk and society of weak willed managers who are too scared of being taken to court. Surely signage stating players play at their own risk and give us with who don’t want be obese and suffer colds taking pressure of our hospital staff who are run ragged, while sports facilities managers sit in their warm offices. What the hell is going on?

Someone needs to look at this.
    Hobbyhorse

Sheefag
    Participant

Jeez, what a whiner.

zinger
    Participant

[quote quote=125357]Jeez, what a whiner.

[/quote] Like it or not hobbyhorse is right on the button. H & S is the ruination of this country. Whatever happened to common sense?

hobbyhorse
    Participant

[quote quote=125358]

Jeez, what a whiner.

Like it or not hobbyhorse is right on the button. H & S is the ruination of this country. Whatever happened to common sense?

[/quote]
    I’m not a moaner usually, but we need to encourage children and adults alike to get out at exercise whatever the weather. My tail was a coal miner in Gresford, I believe that they used to walk to the coal face which was almost under Marchwiel before starting to hack away at the coal by hand. Some people, obviously the vile named respondent ‘Shefag’ do not understand the meaning of hard work!
    Common sense has been replaced by laziness and apathy – no wonder Wrexham is the target for hard working immigrants willing to work long hours for little pay instead of sponging off the state.

AMA Express
    Participant

Daave63
    Participant

Forgodsake AMA, I understand your point but could you have picked a more sexist picture to emphasise your point! Nice tits though!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News