Site Issues

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Site Issues

• Author

R T
    Keymaster

Just a quick note to say there has been some site issues with Wrexham.com today but hopefully they are sorted. There was an issue with the database that runs the site so had to conduct a rollback.

There is however a flag showing on some Google products which gives a big red scary screen however clicking through to Google’s diagnostics it says [i]”What is the current listing status for wrexham.com/news?
    Site is listed as suspicious – visiting this web site may harm your computer.”[/i]

but…

[i]”What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 32 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-09-29, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.”[/i]

The review form has been filled and told it ought to be resolved inside 24hours – so fingers crossed the almighty G sees fit to sort that out!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News