Santa Sleighs

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Santa Sleighs

• Author

JaneJ
    Participant

It was really nice to see Santa and his sleigh coming to Rhos last night- I think it might have been The Venture and AVOW that brought it round. It was brilliant to see the look on the faces of the little children. It looks like there are a number going around Christmas this year from different organisations and I would urge people to make donations to these worthwhile causes that do so much good work in our communities to help individuals.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Does anyone have a contact for the people who organised a sleigh in Llay as it was really good the other night and I’d like to thank them.

justjojo2011
    Participant

It would have been nice for more notice about the sleigh coming around. I found out that there was one at the far end of Hightown the day AFTER it was there, however it came nowhere near the Barracks end of Hightown. Such a shame because i have a very upset 6 year old who was looking forward to it.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News