Royal Mail

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Royal Mail

• Author

Darlofan
    Participant

Station car park is free for 20mins.

johnhoppy
    Participant

[quote quote=95115]Station car park is free for 20mins.

[/quote]

That is all well and good if you are reasonably fit and healthy, however the elderly and disabled would find that to be a problem.

asteve76
    Participant

The bus is always an option, sheefag. But from here it’s £2.60 one way. Don’t get me wrong, whether I pay at the car park or use the bus, its not a kings ransom.
    Maybe I could arrange for a redelivery in the hope that it gets delivered at a more sensible time.

Let’s not forget the elderly too. Its all very well me bitching about having to walk to the sorting office, but I’m a (relatively) healthy 39yo. What about, for example, someone in their 70s or 80s who might have difficulty walking? Do they have to walk too?
    Maybe they should re-mortgage their house to pay for a taxi, or get a bus into Wrexham, then another which goes directly past the sorting office (not that the driver will stop there if there’s no bus stop).
    Maybe if they live next to a train station and can hop on a train to get their mail as Wrexham general is a stones throw away.

Here’s a radical new idea. Get the postman to deliver mail in the morning.
    Its crazy but it might just work.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=94575]Sadly there are a number of members on this forum who think they are both clever and funny and spoil perfectly good threads with their stupid remarks and it’s about time that Wrexham.com kicked them off.[/quote]

Listen Craptin, you are obviously aiming this at me as I am both extremely clever and extremely funny, and you acquisition that I spoil good threads with my stupid remarks is like the kettle calling the pot or what ever it is!! Free speech is all about, well speech and its er…free. Maureen was persecuted off this site, for her crazy threads, so lets here no more about it!!

Swan
    Participant

well thanks for that info old pal I didn’t know that this will be very useful thank god not everyone in wxm knows this or we never get in

Captain C
    Participant

Hi Daave63,

Listen Craptin, you are obviously aiming this at me as I am both extremely clever and extremely funny, and you acquisition that I spoil good threads with my stupid remarks is like the kettle calling the pot or what ever it is!! Free speech is all about, well speech and its er…free. Maureen was persecuted off this site, for her crazy threads, so lets here no more about it!!

You must have a guilty conscience because I was not referring to you, I actually find you quite funny and love the picture you use as your log on. I like good humour but not when it belittles the topic on a thread, so lets be friends and call a truce. :)

Daave63
    Participant

Captain C,

I take my hat off, offer my hand and nod my head to a tru gent, mate!

Ferret
    Participant

Is this thread about posties or posters? Sorry Cap’n. Serious point coming. If someone pays to deliver a parcel to my address is it really acceptable in this day and age to take it to a commercial shed with a hatch and say “ah s*d it come and get it”. I don’t.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News