Retail Development at King’s Mill Public House

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Retail Development at King’s Mill Public House

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

How very dare you AluuunnnH,
    I have never been so insulted in your life, calling me a Councillor, apart from anything else, I can use a laptop, type and also have my own opinion – even if it is drivel! I just like to keep things serious!

Alunh
    Participant

@Maureen Gray 19323 wrote:

How very dare you AluuunnnH,
    I have never been so insulted in your life, calling me a Councillor, apart from anything else, I can use a laptop, type and also have my own opinion – even if it is drivel! I just like to keep things serious!

I sense the pain….I really do…..but which one are you….Wiggins or Sir?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

AlunH,
    I’m probly having a senior moment but….Wiggins or Sir????

Peterthewatcher
    Participant

Snap please expalin

Alunh
    Participant

Oh Maureen….can’t believe it……with your vicious deployment of the tongue…I thought that Derek & Clive would have occupied a cherished place in your heart. Brasso was a famous track and Wiggins and Sir were the two featured characters. This was the famous arousal track,,,,,which apparently you and Sheefag referenced so lovingly…..te.he

Alunh
    Participant

@Peterthewatcher 19293 wrote:

A shop objecting to another shop opening is not a valid reason that planners can take into account. If there are traffic issues they need sorting but not by objecting to a new proposal but to ensure they are taken into account.

Useful observation…..and one of the reasons why these applications often go through over time

jok
    Participant

Why do we bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob
    Participant

Debate on this via Council TV right now if anyone wants to watch.

Rob
    Participant

Unanimous refusal.

Peterthewatcher
    Participant

On what grounds

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News