Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member

• Author

Captain C
    Participant

No, I believe that abuse went on there on a large scale and strongly disapprove of that type of behaviour in any shape or form.

JRW
    Participant

Ok then;Do you believe that those responsible for the Abuse should be brought to justice?No matter what position ,no matter how powerful they may have been?

Captain C
    Participant

Yes. No matter who. Nobody should get away with such a crime.

JRW
    Participant

At least there is something we can agree on then!

To come back to this original thread about Malcom King.Some two years ago now after having just got his car back from the garage after servicing,he was travelling towards Chester and suddenly his brakes failed.He was fortunate that he emerged with just a broken leg.

As I mentioned in a much earlier post he went around Queens Park as it was coaxing gently the info from the victims of the Child Abuse at Bryn Estyn.

It may well be that he Malcolm King was merely the victim of a once in a million car accident?Maybe he was not?

There of us though who have vowed not to rest till those responsible for the Child Abuse are brought to book.

Captain C
    Participant

I think that any crime such as this should be punished regardless of when or where it happened.
    Sometimes I get concerned that the so called offence is brought to light on the say so of just one persons word and we have to be very careful. A good example is I was involved with youth football in the 70s. The bloke that I worked with has now past away so if those boys brought a complaint against me after all those years I would now have no back up to show that they are lying.
    I don’t doubt that what happened in the homes really did happen and I don’t doubt the same boys were taken away to be abused both from Bryn Estyn and Bryn Alyn. But it is wrong to act on biased opinions about other societies or groups of people.

JRW
    Participant

Well I’ve certainly got no axe to grind.I can also read through the froth but surely it can’t all be put down to a so called conspiracy theory?

Captain C
    Participant

There are evil people in all works of life sadly.

I responded because it’s wrong to class everybody in any group as being the same. That is like saying that all Methodists/Islamists are bad because a couple are.

I’m sure that there will be someone covering things up in these cases for what ever reason and I hope in the end they are caught and get their just rewards.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Looking at the report in the Wrexham Leader abut Safeguarding and the problem with the Council not knowing how many staff are employed in schools that are not DBS (CRB) checked shows yet again that Cr King raising concerns are very valid. His previous concerns were with the CAFAT team, today we read about Education — which other Departments will have safeguarding problems — Youth Service, Youth Justice, Sports, Adult Social Care– how many issues will need to be raised before the Senior Management, Lead Member and Leader of the Council wake up to what is happening under their nose.
    http://www.oldleaderlivestory.co.uk/news/141052/fears-over-checks-on-staff-at-school-s-in-wrexham.aspx

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News